Welcome to this website owned and operated by Trend Makers, LLC. and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries ("Trend Makers"). Trend Makers is pleased to offer its products and provide other related information and materials to you through the website that directed you to this page. Because your privacy is important to us, we provide this notice explaining our online practices and your choices regarding our use of information about you collected through this website. This Notice applies only to the information collected by Trend Makers from the users of our website.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT. To enable you to participate in our site offerings and fulfill your request for products and services, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, including contact information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as payment information (e.g. credit card numbers and billing address). We may collect information about your interest in and use of, or purchase of, our products and services We may collect, with your permission, marital status, gender or biometric information.
In addition, we may collect other information when you visit our website such as the domain name of your Internet service provider, type of browser you are using, and the type of operating system you are using as well as online identifiers, IP addresses and your interaction with our Sites, applications or advertisements.
We may use the services of agents and contractors to assist us in providing our products and services.
In addition, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated user statistics to third parties for a variety of purposes. For example, we may disclose how many individuals visited certain areas of our website, how many men or women purchase a particular product, or other demographic data about users of our products or services.
3. YOUR CHOICES. As noted above, we may use the personally identifiable information we collect from you to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you may indicate this preference by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of e-mail communications or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you opt out of promotional messages from us, we will continue to send you important account-related information.
If you would like to request that we not share your information for such purposes, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
We also collect information through the use of "pixel tags" on our websites and in e-mail messages we may send to you that may be placed by us or third parties with whom we partner. "Pixels," also known as "Web beacons," are tiny graphic files or code snippets, not visible to the human eye, that can be included in HTML-encoded e-mail messages and web pages. When such a message is opened in an HTML-capable e-mail program, the recipient's computer or device will communicate with our server to retrieve the pixel tag file, allowing us to record and store, along with the recipient's e-mail address, the date and time the recipient viewed the e-mail message, the fact that the recipient's e-mail client is capable of receiving HTML-encoded e-mail, and other standard logging information. The pixel tag may also see or read cookies. Trend Makers may use pixel tags in order to measure and understand traffic better, improve site performance, track visitor behavior to improve user experience, and for tracking promotional and marketing campaign response, among others.
We may contract with third-party vendors, who act on our behalf, to serve ads to our customers via the internet or to send directly to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our products and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of the cookie or pixel tag – industry standard technology used by most major websites. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with other sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving direct mail.
If you do not wish for cookies or pixel tags to be placed on your computer, most commercially available Web browsers permit you to modify your preferences to prevent that from taking place. To opt-out of receiving our direct mail, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 973-718-9910.
5. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTY SITES. We sometimes may offer content (e.g., promotions) that is sponsored by or co-branded with an identified third party. In these instances, the third party may obtain information that you voluntarily submit to participate in a site activity. We have no control over the third party's use of this information. The site will notify you at the time of information collection if a third party will obtain such information.
In addition, our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
6. DATA SECURITY. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, and you do so at your own risk.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US. If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please e-mail at email@example.com or write us at Trend Makers, LLC., 2113 Lewis Turner Boulevard, Suite 100 Fort Walton Beach, FL. Attn: Privacy